It’s time to announce an essay contest. The rules are simple:
1. Send a 100 or less word essay titled, “Why I Want to Win the Cello.” The cello is a 1/2 size Nagoya Suzuki , model 40 instrument with a soft case and a bow. Children and adults can enter the contest. (Cello value is $689.)
2. Postmarks accepted until May 20, 2008.
3. Send a SASE and a $10 entrance fee made payable to IX Publishing, Inc., PO Box 2578, Dearborn, MI 48123-2578.
Send cash, check or money order.
4. There must be at least 75 entries otherwise funds will be returned in the SASE you provide.
5. Winning entry will be posted on this site by June 1, 2008. (Cello will only be shipped in the continental USA.)